Article about Peter in East Dulwich

Does everyone but me know Peter? Munya makes out he's famous, but I've never heard of him. Reading the article, does he live in the prefab on Lordship Lane up the hill towards the Plough?

Nice story but did anyone else have a problem reading in because ads kept getting in the way?

I've talked to him about his garden. 

It's very retro (though apparently dahlias are back in fashion), but clearly lovingly cared for.

He also helps at least one of his neighbours down the hill  with their front  garden.

He's a sweetie (technical term) 👍 

And Kathleen Olander, surely you don't believe everything some journalist has misunderstood and written in the Standard?

I'm presuming the pre fab was built after the war,  after whatever was there before it was bombed. That was surely why most pre fabs in London were built? 

Edited by Sue

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Greg has been very professional and serious, turned up on time, managed to change the leaking valve, by freezing the pipe, avoiding the draining of the central heating system, checked and tested everything after, before leaving. Most impressive. I can safely refer him to anyone.
    • Right, I'm in a mood. If we're gonna have tea with our fella coppers, please can we have it at a time that suits as most of us as poss, rather than a silly slot that hardly anyone can join. Please. More folk the better, less folk the worse.
    • They need to be out "Policing" stopping and solving criminal activity, not drinking tea. 
    • We are policed 'by consent' and by a civilian force, seen as part of the community. Police need to be spending more time in the community, not less. We will never replace the 'beat copper'; sadly, this may be the closest we will now get. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In