police at harris kitchen, be aware of this person's behaviour

Hi everyone,

I have been a customer for many years at Harris kitchen. Sadly I will not be I haven't been there for a long time.The reason why i have stopped getting there is that there is this customer always loud speaking, aggressive behaviour, and smoking something that is clearly no tobacco, for being polite. I never understood why the owner was letting this guy annoying his customers and pushing them away. Because to be honest  when I walk past everyday for all these years now, most of the time the place is empty, while before, it was  packed everyday. Yesterday I was sitting outside when suddenly I saw this one guy turned up. Looking like a psychopath. His face was full of scars with dried blood on his hands and he smelled like he was sleeping on the street. i said to myself, here we are again, why did I come here. He was acting like he was under some serious substances. sitting here acting crazy .At some point he decides to walk off all hectic going to the newsagent red apple where he assaulted the staff the day before, I did not know that yesterday. The time he walked back the police pulled off, jumped out and walked back to the coffee with him telling him that they received a call from red apple when he assaulted one of the staff members, again.They asked him to pack his stuff but he refused. At the same time a lady that I know as she is a regular customer we have been conversing many time in the past, always very polite, and i think she is really close to the owner family's too as i saw her many times during the weekend having conversations with harry's family's members in the past. She sat outside and this guy started to speak to her very aggressively, insulting her and other very bad things. But something as put my intention on, he says do you remember when you have the miscarriage your lost our baby this is your fault if I'm crazy now. I suddenly realised that this man here was Daniel his ex fiance, His was looking nothing like he was when they were together. What a lovely couple always together. For what I was able to hear as at this moment I'm not at harris the police ask us to leave for our safety, she has to section him in a psychiatric hospital. 4 years ago as he turned violent against her, having a delusional and psychotic episode. I can't believe that this guy that was totally acting crazy on his phone all day long at harris for all these years was the guy I knew 6 years ago with this lady. And he starts to be verbally violent with everyone inside the coffee, pointing every customer with his fingers like a gun and saying I will kill each one you one by one. Customers left the place scared and blaming the staff that this was going on for years and they were doing nothing about it so this is why the situation went this way today The point is I think it is not safe for anyone to go to this place anymore, especially if you have kids. You can see that the waitress is not able to take any decision to protect the customers , by continuing to serve him  and being nice with him she is putting  the other customers in danger only the other waiter was acting how it should be done asking him to leave and never come back here. He spoke with the police, telling them that guy is not good for my business he has been pushing away customers for too long. and they said if he is not seriously arming someone they have no authority to arrest him. After a long time he walked down the road and started to fight with the owner of the costcutter that was just having a cigarette outside. The police intervened and he assaulted one of the police officers  around the flower shop so they had finally arrested him. Please let me know if you too were customers of this place and choose to not going there anymore, maybe if we raise a complaint here the owner will finally ask to this customer to not coming anymore for the safety of his staff first and the customers.

Have a wonderful day