Dog killed in Sydenham Woods by two staffies

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/dog-killed-owner-attacked-south-30157893

I wonder if it's the same two staffies that have had incidents at Goose Green and Brockwell Park? 

If it is, the police had been notified about them and their oxygen thief of an owner multiple times and did nothing. 

He publicly trained the dogs' bite grip. 

Why does it take someone's beloved pet dying for action to be taken? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Another one to add to the pile of recommendations for Paul. He did a marvelous job doing the backsplash in our kitchen. The tiles we had were not all the same size, shape and colour. He did a great job in making them look slightly 'undone' and rustic - the look we were going for. He was also great at giving us advice on how far up we went or not with the tiling which was useful as we couldn't decide. 
    • This is the church website, with the sign I mentioned in the first photograph.  https://www.ststephensdulwich.org/about-us/
    • Bubbachumps may I ask how is this possible? Does your son have an EHCP? My ADHD son is getting an INCREDIBLE amount of detentions, and isolations week after week. He practically lives at school. Sometimes the detentions are granted, but many are for menial things which constitute common ADHD behaviours like not starting work immediately, forgetting to remove his coat before entering class (yes, really!), forgetting his red pen, turning around, walking in the “wrong”  direction — there’s a one-way system, answering back if trying to explain himself. I was hoping the school could apply for an EHCP but was told I need to apply myself. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In