Childminder Nunhead/Honor Oak/Crofton Park

Hi all,

I know this has been asked before but I’m struggling to find any recent personal recommendations for childminders in the area. Can anyone recommend theirs? We’re looking for a place for our 11 month old from Jan/Feb. 

Thanks so much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Post being sent by Special Delivery which should arrive the following day are not arriving either. Something sent by Special Delivery from Wales last Monday never arrived, nor has the same thing sent again yesterday.
    • No, I hadn’t noticed. Did you have a particular HA in mind or are particular estates or properties being sold?
    • Wow, That was weird, first time I knowingly have had a question answered by AI: Stock management Housing associations may sell properties to invest in improvements or develop new ones. Funding Housing associations may sell properties to fund new developments, such as in expensive central London. Profit Housing associations may sell properties to generate profits that can be used to fund affordable housing. Housing associations are non-profit organizations that reinvest profits from the sale of properties into developing and offering more affordable properties. They may also use the funds for maintenance or improvements to their existing properties.   Some say that housing associations have become more like property speculation outfits. They argue that residents and communities should be informed about which homes are being sold, why, and how the money is being reinvested.   There are also shock horror articles too, from the Guardian and the like
    • I've noticed that they've sold a few Victorian family houses they've owned which cost a lot to maintain. It makes greater economic sense for them to cash in on ED prices and put the money into new builds that are not so expensive to maintain.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In