Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi all, I know this has been asked before but I’m struggling to find any recent personal recommendations for childminders in the area. Can anyone recommend theirs? We’re looking for a place for our 11 month old from Jan/Feb.    Thanks so much
    • Still time to object to this on the grounds of over development, no local need, not addressing the community need for affordable family homes etc. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=SHWOSNKBJXR00   There is a huge shortage of family homes in this area and allowing developers to maximise gain by building individual bedsits for students in an area where there is no demand for that would be such a waste of this land and once built that opportunity has been lost.  The ongoing cost of maintaining the area will be met by taxpayers and none of it will be picked up by student residents or the developers so its a particularly poor local proposal and one that will affect people much more widely than just the neighbouring streets. 
    • Looking for a wooden style super king bed frame, will also take a mattress if in good condition.
    • Hi, if anyone has recently moved (congratulations) can I buy your moving boxes off of you?    Thanks
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In