Our sweet one-eyed cat has gone missing from Crawthew Grove - East Dulwich

Hi all, 

Our sweet and gentle one - eyed indoor exotic shorthair has gone missing from Crawthew Grove - East Dulwich. He is in an indoor cat and never normally ventures out so this is very unusual for him and means he will be really scared and likely to be hiding somewhere. 

Please do keep your eyes peeled and please do let us know if you find him. He is so gentle and loves dreamies. 

Our number is 07891181128 

Thank you.. Joanne x 

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-09 at 09.05.21.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-09 at 09.05.21 (1).jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I imagine the London Cycling Campaign are behind it.
    • What is the trigger for a thread to disappear? I ask because the Dulwich Junction thread has gone. 
    • Pick up in Hackney, drop off in ED.   any recommendations?
    • I agree, there are too many intangibles at play to be able to say what has, or hasn't created, the increase in crime in the whole ward. I do think there is a debate to be had whether quieter streets with fewer cars mean that certain types of crime are easier to commit and allow targeting of victims. The current modus operandi of crash for cash only really works on quieter streets and it is no coincidence that areas around the DV LTN are being targeted by criminals.  On phone snatches and knifepoint robberies the argument could be made that because there are more people walking around the quieter streets then that part explains the rise in crimes of that nature (which aren't happening on Dulwich Square but on the surrounding streets. Overall, in the Dulwich Village ward, crime is on the way up, is the highest it has been in the three years of monitoring available on the police website, and it is being driven by certain types of crime - I don't really care what the cause is but what the solution is because it is Dulwich residents (all of our neighbours) who are often on the receiving end of what can be terrifying encounters that can have lasting impact.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In