New Term Of Feldenkrais Classes - Beginners Welcome

Relieve pain and stiffness and move with greater ease and flexibility through Feldenkrais. Starting Tuesday, October 1 at 6pm then weekly for four weeks with more classes to follow. After successful classes in West Dulwich we've now found somewhere more convenient for EDF readers! Beginners and others welcome, come for one hourly session or as many sessions as you want. At St John's Goose Green Centre, 62a East Dulwich Road, SE22 9AT. Pay what you feel. See poster attached for more info and/or email [email protected]

Cath Feldenkrais poster .pdf

Edited by CathFeldenkrais
update poster

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I’ve been training at Gokay Fitness for 7 months and I’ve lost 10kg. I did the body transformation programme and I learnt how to listen to my body, what to eat and not eat and got my passion for exercising again. I started to see results and feel good in my body again. I want to thank Gok and his team for everything!! 
    • It depends if the HA are selling them off for cheap though. A house near me was recently sold way below market value and didn't  even reach the market. There was a KFH board outside for one day. No one had a chance to buy it. It's now being developed and I guess will be sold at double the price.  It would be good if HA's did this and made the profit themselves to go back into the system. I just hope the previous family were not forced out - they had been there a long time.
    • God bless the UK and it's delusions that they need to deliberate over this or that their decision will have any consequence whatsoever (as with everything Brexit related, some performative nonsense, followed by them just falling in line )   https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2lj58jql8o
    • May make sense for the HA For the residents I guess this means the freeholder becomes some financial organisation that's likely to further increase service charges/ground rent/lease extension charges (whichever is applicable).
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In