Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The Foresters is now The Bishop! It was a rather unreconstructed (?) pub, the sort where you were worried the carpet sort of squelched as you got within the smell of the gents 😂 And how about the pub which is now The Cherry Tree. Can't remember what it was called before, though I think its present name is a blast from the quite distant past. The beer used to be really badly kept, but complaints were let's say not welcomed. For a very short while after that it was very well  managed by an excellent couple who brought in an absolutely fantastic chef, but that ended in tears when they all got sacked by the then owner, presumably pissed off because the pub was bringing in a lot more customers than he had ever done. Ah yes, The Drum. Full of smokers (and smoke), and after hours drinking if you sneaked in round the back 🤣 Is that the greengrocer which was in North Cross Road? I don't remember that at all! I probably didn't go in that direction that often.
    • it happens, no domestic circuits burned out, or planes fell out of the sky.
    • We’d definitely recommend Aria. Very helpful and efficient - did a great job helping us clean out our drains, with minimal fuss and lots of useful advice.
    • Radio went off in Underhill, noticed subsequently when back onto standby rather than on. Everything fine now.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In