AFA Waste Removal Excellent Service

sddonovann

Just wanted to recommend a new local family business that I've used. It's AFA Waste Removal, they were very helpful and friendly. Turned up on time when they said they would (great as I didn't have to wait around all day) and the price quoted was the price on the day. Very useful service. Dean was a great help. 02071268140

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've just found old listing for it.   It was actually ' The New Hamlet Inn'.
    • I've remembered the name of the tea shop. It was Chandelier. And full of chandeliers. It had lots of different kinds of tea. And when Blue Mountain opened, which was long before that ( I think),  it sold lots of different coffee (I think) and chocolate covered coffee beans. Or have I dreamed that? And the little shop part at the front sold great bread etc. and there were lots of little rooms, all with their own character, including upstairs. It was really quirky. I miss it. But that was about thirty years ago or more, AAAARGH. And it went through several incarnations after that, though always with Mel (I think). It was so sad when it finally closed. Where has the time gone? I can't believe I've been here so long. Oh yes, that does ring a bell.
    • I've got a very vague recollection of being called 'The Hamlet' for a short time.
    • I think it's you who is cynical 😂 I think the truth is somewhere in between. I can't edit/add to  my previous post in answer to this  because of the final smiley, I don't know why that should be  (memo to self: stop using smileys, it is very childish) . My  partner couldn't remember either, but when I said was it The Vale, he said oh yes, that's it. So you win today's prize for best memory 🤣 Unless The Cherry Tree had yet another name before or after The Vale, as that name still rings no bells for me at all!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In