Looking for recommendations for local gymnastics classes

Hi

I know there are lots of gymnastics classes out there but I’m looking for a few recommendations please.  My child is quite nervous and shy but very keen on wanting to try gymnastics.

Ideally in the local area and not too expensive.

Thanks so much. 

I would recommend Synergy Gymnastics  (formerly Southwark Gymnastics). My son went to classes for several years. They offer holiday clubs too, whether or not your child attends a regular class. 

https://www.synergygymnastics.co.uk/

Not gymnastics but also very good, trampolining with Beckenham Fliers.

https://beckenhamfliers.co.uk/childrens-trampolining/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I decided to sign up to Gokay Fitness after having my second child. I wanted to build up my pelvic floor and become a bit stronger in general. I had never stepped foot in a gym but Natalie really helped me gain my confidence. I have been with them for two years now and was able to take my baby with me (keeping her in the buggy) and also reached my goal of 100kg hip thrusts when I had started off on just 10kg.  I am now 9 months pregnant with my third child and still going every week and training with Nat.  The atmosphere around the gym is amazing and has a real community feel. I also did group classes and everyone is so welcoming and helpful no matter what fitness level you are at. I couldn’t recommend or speak more highly of Gokay Fitness! Have added the video which was the day before I was due. 2b4e0f65-2db3-450e-be7d-df7e339945ab.mp4
    • I also just completed a refresher course with Nick and can highly recommend 
    • Mr Redmond took over my case 11 months ago, fortunately nothing urgent. I had a most unsatisfactory conversation with him earlier this year in which he assured me he would forward a chronological report of everything that had been done on my case. Still waiting at least 6 months on.  
    • You would think a firm of solicitors would have more of a grip on how their clients could  contact them, under the circumstances, wouldn't you? Could they not have put up a temporary website with contact details, or contacted individually every previous client with any kind of unfinished business with them? Instead of, apparently, just a scrappy sign with a phone number on  outside their old building? A phone number which according to a post above is of no use in contacting anybody who can help? Am I just being naive?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In