Zebra thermal label printer

I am offering offering my marvellous label printer. It has been utterly dependable and reliable over the last 5 years but I no longer need it as I have retired from my on-line business.

Zebra GK420d Direct Thermal Label Printer - USB/ Serial / Parallel

£125
GK42-202520-000

This version has USB, Serial and Parallel ports and is fully  functional. Has been used by a small on-line business to produce around 4 labels per day for ParcelForce. 
These units are in very good cosmetic condition.  These are direct thermal printers and the only consummable is the labels themselves. Standard 6x4" labels are provided free of charge by Royal Mail and other couriers - provided you have an account with them.
Perfect for use with most shipping software: - PatcelForce, DPD, Royal Mail, UPS, DHL, Fedex, etc. 
Supplied complete with power supply and USB cable. This printer is sold in used condition, but is in perfect working order. While there may be a few minor marks or scratches, these do not affect the printer's functionality.

Printer Spec:

Print Method: Direct Thermal

Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)

Print Speed: Up to 5 inches per second (127 mm/s)

Maximum Print Width: 4.09 inches (104 mm)

Maximum Label Width: 4.25 inches (108 mm)

Maximum Label Length: 39 inches (991 mm)

Memory: 2 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash

Connectivity: USB, Serial.

Barcode Symbologies Supported: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2-of-5, UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplementals, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, UPC-A and UPC-E with 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Planet Code, and GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS)

Operating Temperature: 40°F to 105°F (4.4°C to 41°C)

Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.6 x 10 x 8.2 inches (194 x 254 x 208 mm)

Weight: 4.6 pounds (2.1 kg)

M1.jpg

Z3.jpg

Edited by vladi
Added price