Excellent kitchen fitter - Highly recommend Top Marx Kitchens

Maddie B

I wanted to leave a recommendation for John Marx (Top Marx Kitchens) for an incredible kitchen installation. From start to finish completely brilliant job. 

Firstly communication throughout was excellent the quote very reasonable and the job locked in quickly. Very competitive quote given promptly. Once booked in he then fitted our Howdens kitchen - John was amazing at navigating the various weirdnesses of our kitchen making great recommendations. We're on the 3rd floor so it wasnt an easy job for access but he was just a total professional. He also really took care around our home making sure we had a path through the hall into the rest of the property when it was filling up with kitchen things!

I can't recommend him enough he takes genuine pride in the work and is very talented at what he does. He's very reliable, had good contacts for other trades if you need, he's hard working and has a brilliant eye for design and what is going to work well. He was able to spot rogue parts sent in error by Howdens and have these swapped for the right ones on the day. There were no delays and it was all finished exactly on time. 

Gabi is amazing and looks after the contracting/ communications and any questions we had which were always responded to promptly and gave us huge reassurance at what was our first home improvement project. Together they are an absolutely phenomenal team.

I used to not be able to go into our kitchen it was so depressing, its genuinely transformed our experience at home. Thank you John and Gabi. 

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-28 at 12.53.21 (2).jpeg