Looking for an offcut of plywood, between 22 and 25mm deep.

edygirl

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• A friend of mine who lives in apartments has had her sleep affected by her neighbour who lives in her apartment below my friend. My friend can often hear the neighbour down stairs shouting in their sleep and snoring. I suggested wearing ear plugs, but  my friend said the noise still gets through. She has closed her windows and bedroom door, and has contacted her neighbour and the council, but nothing has worked. Is there anything she can do?
    • MMMMMMMMMMMM, were you contacted three days later in the afternoon?  It has been several months, and I am now awaiting a response still from the ICB over my experiences several months ago. I have chased, and chased, and chased the ICB. In my last email, I copied in the health ombudsman. I still have a complaint with the surgery I submitted in April, which has yet to be replied to.  The appointment system has got better, but forget about complaining to the surgery, they simply ignore complaints, or when pushed, will invite you in for a cozy chat. The surgery seems to have a fear of putting responses in writing.  I have requested to attend the patient experience group, I don't think the practice manager wants me on there. The ICB wants the to be part of the group. Out of interest, hows everyone else's experience with the surgery?
    • KCH Pirates are a small friendly South East London junior rugby club open to children of all genders and abilities with an emphasis on learning new skills and having fun. Training is held on Sunday mornings from 0900hrs at Honor Oak Sports Ground, Brockley Rise, SE23 1NW. We have free parking onsite and are close to all bus routes / train station.  Our coaches are qualified and DBS checked.  We are holding free 'taster rugby sessions' for children age 5-11 years this Sunday (15th) and the following Sunday (16th). Please feel free to give us a try.  Any queries please give contact us on the numbers / email on attached flyer. youth flyer 2023_v6 - sept (2).pdf
    • UPDATE: The little boy's owners have been found! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In