JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine £200

https://www.jtxfitness.com/jtx-freedom-air-rowing-machine

Near perfect condition, used twice!! RRP £499 selling for £200

Pick up from Champion Hill only. Comes with a cover.

With a robust, frame and monorail, this home rowing machine is built to last. The high build quality delivers a stable rowing experience for users up to 135kg.

The cushioned seat uses a gym-style roller mechanism. Enjoy long, rewarding workouts with a smooth rowing motion and ultimate comfort.

The JTX Freedom Rower is a folding rowing machine, ideal for small spaces. Moving and storing the rower is hassle-free thanks to an easy fold mechanism and transport wheels. The space-saving folded dimensions are 130cm(l) x 55cm(w) x 157cm(h).

The computer on the JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine displays key performance metrics and now features an integrated tablet holder. Track your pace (strokes per minute), distance, time, 500m split time, total strokes, watts and calories.

Achieve your fitness goals by setting targets and tracking your progress. You can set a target to work towards based on time, distance, strokes, or calories burned.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by green456

• green456 changed the title to JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine £200

Hi there - can I just check whether your rowing machine is still available. I’m quite interested if it is and I’m local so Champion Hill is very easy.

Thanks

John