Anyone recognise this cat

I'm just by Kelmore and i see him everyday and most evenings.- He's well known by most of us here but no idea if he lives locally. We do have a few regular four legged visitors but nobody seems to know where they might hail from. What i do know is they get well fed because neighbours put a bowl of food out in the back garden for them or other passing moggies.

A few years back there was a beautiful friendly little chap that done his rounds. All white body with a black patch on his face. He'd come and sit on the window ledge outside and let us know he was there. Put a small bowl of sardines or tuna out for him to eat. Then he'd move on. It turned out that there was five other households doing the same thing and we were just another one of his many pit stops when needed 😍

Currently and along with matey above there's a stunning tabby with white paws that's appeared out of know where. They do tend to come and go bar the odd one or two who have been around for a few years so presumably local.

• Thanks 1