FREE: Quality Kids bed kit range -Thuka - Cabin Bed or Single Bed or High Sleeper

Can be used as either, I have the various different legs /ladder kits available.

I have any number of combinations of the popular Thuka beds range available. Over the years we successfully used it to have short kids bunk bed, cabin bed and a high sleeper. Most lately we used it as a single bed, but please dm me if you are interested in a different combination and I will check if I have the required kit available. (Bit of rummaging in our lean to, but I have all the original documents.)

Attached the pictures of the single bed only. Please note it is quite a popular range, so I managed to get the ladder kit to turn it into a high sleeper from the smaller bunk bed version via ebay a couple of years back. All full quality pine and pretty much indestructible. 

DM for any questions. Dim of bed: ca. 98cm x 207cm to fit EU single size mattress 90cm X 200cm. 

Asking £35 for the single, but flexible.

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-07 at 12.11.23_6b07794f.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-07 at 12.11.26_fb1ebe16.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-07 at 12.11.27_31b69836.jpg

Edited by duettchen

This is still available and after having had a few questions, wanted to clarify. I can provide you with additional legs and ladder to turn this into a mid sleeper or high sleeper. I also have the kit to turn it into a shorter single bed. Thanks for looking!

• 3 weeks later...

Still Available after having been away.

Now dismantled and I have laid out the pieces to turn it into a cabin bed for someone who was interested, but it sadly did not fit their dimensions.

CabinBed.jpg

• duettchen changed the title to FREE: Quality Kids bed kit range -Thuka - Cabin Bed or Single Bed or High Sleeper