Want to learn how to crochet - is there a class nearby

many years ago I did a crochet lessons as the yarn shop near herne hill station. She was very good - I wasn't!! 🙂

maybe ask there - or perhaps Really Maria near goose green might have some suggestions. 

best of luck

• Like 2

On 04/08/2024 at 22:52, byngo said:

Thanks so much. Will email them. I’m struggling to find anything local. Really appreciate your reply. 

It's on the Ivy House website under "activities".

First Monday of the month at 7pm.

Https://www.ivyhousenunhead.co.uk/activities/

The pub won't be directly running this group themselves, but if you did want to contact them,  the events manager is Sam and his email address is [email protected]

He might have a contact number or email address for whoever started the group, should you want to find out more about it before turning up to it!

Edited by Sue

Looks like the website is a bit out of date.  It meets every week, but they don't always book a table with the pub. If you are new I would wait until about 7:15 as it will be more obvious who the group are. 

46 minutes ago, OutOfFocus said:

Looks like the website is a bit out of date.  It meets every week, but they don't always book a table with the pub. If you are new I would wait until about 7:15 as it will be more obvious who the group are. 

To be fair, unless someone from the group has told Sam that their arrangements have changed, he can't be expected to change the website!

But even if they have, he has a really heavy workload and works very hard at putting on and overseeing  a wide range of excellent events and activities, so it may take him a while to do it.

• Like 1