Cunning foxes and brown caddy bins

Anyone else got a problem with super smart foxes who have worked out how to get into the brown caddy bins (even when locked) and rummage through, and scatter, the food waste?

Edited by Rockets

• Rockets changed the title to Cunning foxes and brown caddy bins

I had presumed it was because we had not locked it properly but they seem to have worked out that if you knock the handle down a treasure trove of goodies awaits...it seems from the mess on surrounding streets that word is spreading amongst the fox community!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Report it yourself. If you have evidence of misbehaviour involving children, you should report it to the police.
    • WELL HELLO   I think I am being scammed by a water company.  Remember the POST OFFICE ?????  When my meter was changed the trouble started. I have requested an image of the old water meter taken by the engineer to no avail. I have requested a copy of the engineers report when investigating the supposed leak to no avail. There is something very fishy about the whole thing. In my case I am talking THOUSANDS of pounds.
    • Thank you for your reply There is no obligation on Charter North Dulwich to report this material Safeguarding incident in July 2023 to Ofsted The obligation on any person or body regulated by Ofsted to self report relates to something called a “Significant Event”   However there is no definition of a “Significant Event”    The regulated party, in this case, Charter North Dulwich, has complete discretion in how they define if a matter constitutes a “Significant Event” and therefore whether or not to report such a matter to Ofsted   The letter to the parents in July 2023 from Charter North Dulwich reporting the material Safeguarding issue is very clear as to the steps the school is taking to address the matter.  Equally, the letter very clearly makes no reference to the school reporting this material Safeguarding incident to Ofsted.   There is no other evidence in the public domain that Charter North Dulwich reported this material Safeguarding incident to Ofsted.  
    • Is it just me or is the title of this thread weird?    Not a good sign when the subject heading is not clear.  Is this  a decline in our use of the English language?  A thread in it's own right. Reminds me of the Badwolf line running through the Dr Who's of Ecclestone  and Tenant.  Perhaps Rose in the parallel universe can understand what badfish is and save our world.   https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Bad_Wolf_(entity)
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In