Attempted Abduction at Peckham Rye Park - Stay Vigilant!**

We once noticed a woman matching that description and a man stood watching a group of small toddlers in the park. They were without children and stood for ages just watching. When asked what they were doing they got aggressive and made a sharp exit. 

• Thanks 1

I know there are park wardens who travel between a number of local parks. If concerned parents had the number of someone who could quickly attend it might be useful. Pretty sure the generic Southwark switchboard won’t even answer let alone respond. The office next to the loos  sometimes have people in - perhaps ask them for a number to contact? (I will do so if I spot anyone there) 

It is too scary.   It sounds like this woman has no good intentions.  This seems to be a planned attempt to snatch a child.  Well done to you for following your instinctive swift reaction which kept your child safe.   I hope that you are able to enjoy being out and about and thank you for finding the courage to share this with others.  I am sure that sharing will help to protect others.  Bless you and stay safe.