Julian Bowen red London bus bunk bed with mattresses Now reduced to £50!, need gone

I have a really cool bus bed with bond Street on the front I was going to change the number to 12 and put dulwich library on the bus but never got round to it. So it remains as bond Street...

the good sides are that it comes with two mattresses it's stable and kids absolutely love it and when friends come over the children love staying in it I have put LEDs at the bottom of the bed so it lights up at night different colours which will be included in the sale. The downsides are I have had to put two aftermarket brackets on the front of the bus due to children being children and boys being boys but once I have to put the brackets on the bed is stable it also is now missing its steering wheel other than that grab yourself a bargain I need it gone by this weekend collection from East Dulwich and the buyer would have to dismantle this.

Screenshot_20240722-200940~2.png

Screenshot_20240722-200944~2.png

Screenshot_20240722-200950~2.png

PXL_20240722_190847900.jpg

https://www.dunelm.com/product/london-bus-bunk-bed-1000217959?defaultSkuId=30851916&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Beds_Beds-PMax_[GOO-PLA-BEDS-BEDS]&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwhvi0BhA4EiwAX25uj6yaaPhE_9XU_Kw-hsAU-z5vsHN606Kf3ccML2j2F2eSA0f3DLlTFxoCgmgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by Tibbytubs

• Tibbytubs changed the title to Julian Bowen red London bus bunk bed with mattresses Now reduced to £150ono, need gone
  • Tibbytubs changed the title to Julian Bowen red London bus bunk bed with mattresses Now reduced to £50!, need gone