Excellent Plumber - Niko

spinesrus

We needed a plumber at the clinic fairly urgently on a Friday evening and I found recommendations on the Forum for Niko.  Niko was on a job when I called him but gave me a quick call back to acknowledge the message and said he'd call me back as soon as he was finished.  He called back a couple of hours later and after sending him some photos he was able to ascertain exactly what we needed and which parts to buy for us.  He kindly offered to come in over the weekend to sort the issue out for us but we said we could wait until Monday.  He came promptly and resolved the problem with minimal disturbance and without charging us for unnecessary parts or work.   He is a lovely man and nothing was too much trouble.  His work is first class and his customer service is fantastic.  I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Similar experience here with Niko. First of al, the voicemail message that says he is busy but will respond, is reassuring. He followed up as promised and detected the leak by visual methods. He also provided detailed information about the origin of the leak, how to approach insurance claim, etc. The pricing structure and the invoice was clear too. Highly recommend Niko.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to recommend Niki too. When we asked him to look into some leaky taps at our property he asked to chat to the tenants to get the full picture beforehand. He was so thorough and didn't want to over promise or under deliver. He made himself available super quickly and quoted very reasonably. When I was late paying (because I forgot) he was so kind and understanding. He even followed up on the job a few weeks later to check everything was perfect before invoicing. Best experience with a plumber ever!

Another recommendation for Niko (who I found originally through this forum). Quick to respond and offer a quote, easy to communicate with, did a great job at fixing the problem and offering advice to help avoid future issues and left our place spotless. Appreciated his flexibility and kindness as I was juggling childcare when he came over. Happily recommend and will use him again in the future.

Niko: 07818 607583

Just had Niko around to fix some leaky taps. As always very reasonable re costs. Came around initially to check the problem and came back a couple of hours later with required replacements parts. All fixed in less than an hour. Prefers to be paid via cash.

I am also able to recommend this plumber who helped me out in a BIG emergency! He is transparent and will go out of his way to give you as much information as he can every step of the way. Managed to find the source of the leak and help with the clear up - he even offered to make himself available for any advice going forwards. A really straight-up, honest, and hard-working guy. Recommend!

Just had Niko to fix an issue with the toilets the SAME day . Available and honest. Definitely on the top of my list.  He told me he can do more than just plumbing i.e maintenance. Just ask and he will let you know if he can or cannot. Better to call him rather than whatsapp him.

Niko has done several jobs at our 20 y/o 'new-build' flat from replacing leaking taps (all fixed to a top standard and no further issues since) to replacing a toilet cistern which had reached its endlife owing to our city's hard water, all at a fair price. All his work is at the highest level, he always responds to phone and text messages and is a great chap to boot. Highly recommended!

Just to add another vote for Niko. Extremely nice guy. Knows his stuff. Helped fixed a big problem last minute.

Had to wait for the council to fix a leaking stopcock outside before my problem inside could be fixed.

While we were away Niko had the keys to the flat. 100% honest and reliable. 

The only plumber I will use in the future!

Tel: 07818 607583

Edited by displayname
Forgot number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...