Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• You joined the forum two hours ago specifically to post this? I haven't been there, but I have only previously read good things about Joseph's on here. I'm also wondering if you took up your complaint with the shop.  If so, what did they say? If not, why not? Especially given that you had paid nearly thirty pounds, it would seem the obvious thing to do, to ask for a replacement or your money back?  
    • I've found Joseph's to be great on the 3 or 4 times I've been.  Did you take it up with them first before potentially ruining an independent local business and its employees? 
    • I am amazed.  Josephs is not new, it has been there about 3 years?  I have had fish and chips from there a few times and rate their fish as some of the best I have ever had from a fish and chip shop.  Chips are great as well,  The portions are enormous and great value.
    • I don't know if you have had fish & chips from the new fish shop in lordship lane. East dulwich. Called Joseph's. Well my and my wife went there the other day we had rock & chips. The chips was lovely but the fish was well over cooked and very greesy. I just could not eat the fish the batter was realy hard and the fish just taste like rope and dry. My wife's fish was just the same   but the batter on her one was harder . This was the first time I've been there and it will be  the last time.sorry this shop is not worth The prices they charge for their produce. I paid £ 29.90 for this load of crap. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In