Friday 19th July. Ivy House. FIELD DREAM - Three bands take you on an Audio/visual trip encompassing psychedelia, electronica, indie, punk and a little more.

ConGlom

This conglomeration of musicians has evolved into an immersive experience, blending sound & vision to showcase their psychedelic electronic brand of music. Deeply rooted in jungle, funk and dance influences, the trio weave melodic loops through intricate wonky beats, distorted bass lines and warped vocals to craft a unique soundscape. Each track is a one-off bespoke creation taking the audience on a unique journey never to be repeated.

Featuring drummer Billy Pleasant (Brian Jonestown Massacre), psychedelic, electronic producer and DJ A'Bear and pedal maestro guitarist Justin Selway

Pig City Committee

Janky, robust guitar, bass riffs and melodic synths reminiscent of Can, The Fall and The Stranglers. A spark and spangled sound that will make you start, stop, dance and wonder whether the lyrics are meaningful or nonsensical.

Wesley

An indie rock outfit hailing from South West England and based in South East London. Their sound combines folk roots, jazz harmony and classic songwriting styles, and their live set will no doubt change your life forever. Album on the way late 2024.

7pm-11pm

The Ivy House, 40 Stuart Road, London SE15 3BE

£5 in advance. £7 on the door.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/field-dream-tickets-925077470617

e5433bbc-38fb-43f7-b3ad-2fa644ff4732.JPG

Edited by h1981

• h1981 changed the title to Friday 19th July. Ivy House. FIELD DREAM - Three bands take you on an Audio/visual trip encompassing psychedelia, electronica, indie, punk and a little more.

This looks good, but "their live set will no doubt change your life forever" could be taken in two ways ....

Change it for the better, hopefully 😂

I've just bought tickets, so fingers crossed for a miraculous life change 😂

Edited by Sue

Hello Sue. I’d forgotten that Wesley put that in their blurb. Yes, can be taken in two ways! Pig City Committee is Ollie’s band by the way, my son. Thanks for buying tickets!

26 minutes ago, h1981 said:

Hello Sue. I’d forgotten that Wesley put that in their blurb. Yes, can be taken in two ways! Pig City Committee is Ollie’s band by the way, my son. Thanks for buying tickets!

Yeh, Nyge just told me re Ollie!

Aha! h1981! Another person I can identify on the EDF 😂

Edited by Sue

Hi there. Timings (give or take a few minutes) are Wesley 8.15, Pig City Committee 9.15 and ConGlom 10.15 (followed at 11 by an hour of visual heavy DJing) Hope you can make it!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, the main guy Billy in the top-billing band ConGlom has come down very feverish and tested Covid positive. So the electronica has gone, but we're hopeful the visuals will still be present in some form. Other music descriptive adjectives remain the same, plus added 'folky troubadour' with the addition of Zach Thompson.

There will be seats down the side, Sue!

Line up now:

Pig City Committee 10

Wesley 9

Zach Thompson 8.15

Edited by h1981