Free to collect: very solid armchair in "elephant grey"

Free to a good home, a sofa.com armchair in elephant grey.

This is a well-used armchair which we bought around 10 years ago, upholstered in "elephant grey" plush fabric.  As you would expect, the fabric has lost a lot of its plushness as time has gone by and is wearing a little thin in places (although still intact throughout).  Very sturdy, very comfortable, even if some of the padding is - like the plush - not quite as “springy” as it was in its youth.  Most importantly it is clean and it’s been well-used and NOT ABUSED!

Free to collect from the Dawsons Heights end of Dunstans Road.  Please note that it will likely need considerable boot space and it will also likely need two people to bring it downstairs from our first floor to street level (have I mentioned that the chair is sturdy?).  Sadly I’ll be unable to help bring it downstairs as I've recently had a little surgery which prevents me from heavy lifting for a while…

Ideal as a re-upholstery project or simply live with it as a (slightly) shabby chic addition to your room.

DM me to make arrangements for collection.

IMG_1038.JPG

Edited by AC1964
Potential collector declined

I forgot to add that our home is smoke-free.

Sofa don't seem to do this particular chair any more.  The nearest equivalent in their current range is the "Izzy" armchair, see link which follows.  The normal as new retail price is £1,090 - on sale at the time of writing at £654.  More on the Izzy armchair here https://www.sofa.com/gb/luxury-armchairs/contemporary/izzy-armchair/p/AC-IZZ

• AC1964 changed the title to NO LONGER AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO COLLECTION - Free to collect: very solid armchair in "elephant grey"

A member has expressed an interest in collecting the chair and we are making mutually convenient arrangements for collection.  So for the time being the chair is no longer available.

• AC1964 changed the title to Free to collect: very solid armchair in "elephant grey"

The chair proved to be a little too big for the available space in the potential new home, so the chair remains available FREE to anyone who wishes to collect it.