Rats rife in East Dulwich

Was walking along Langton rise by the cemetery wednesday this week and a rat appeared and ran along side me along the fence, was a bigun ! It was trying to get away from me, looking for away to get through the fence, I started walking faster this scared it more and it started screeching in an alarming way before climbing up the ivy on the fence and jumping over, I guess the cemetery has a few of them.

Foxes seem to sort them out in our garden, found half of one once on the lawn *shudders*

I saw a rat in my garden once. It was in some need of some major gardening so I guess it was attracted by overgrown weeds and bushes and stuff. I cut back everything to make sure it couldn't make its nest anywhere then just put down a couple of rat traps like this: http://www.victorpest.co.uk/shop/rat-control/snap-traps

Caught the rat and haven't seen one in the garden since!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi! I need to steam some curtains I bought as they're incredibly creased - any chance someone has a steamer I could borrow for a day? I can pick up anytime today or tomorrow Thanks! Kate
    • Ben created Phone Savvy, leverages his lived experience to work with others, is entrepreneurial, creative and hard working. An ex-offender come good.    
    • The site of William Rose plne furniture shop after that bespoke windows now up by ploug diy after bespoke a lingerie shop..mrs Robinsons on opposite corner fire surrounds .then baby prams cots clothes.barbers opposite school used to be a news agents then photographic shop then nurses/nanny agency.marys living and giving shop .back in the day car radios sound systems health shop next door a beauty parlour.amalpi coffee shop next door .sowing machines wools cottons .then binster toyshop.up to jazz barbers fsl fashion/sport/ leisure shop later had a phone shop take some of the sports shop space.some where along that part was a fruit and veg fella called les.and also lanes driving school.opposiite aj farmers Little shop next to picture house.before Irish shop used to be a video shop called sun rentals/ or sun videos. This thread as got  me dads memory in overdrive 
    • Thanks, it was Tart I had forgotten. I felt really sorry for them. I don't remember SE22 at all!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In