New childminder Forest Hill

Hi! My name is Paloma, I have been nanny for the last 11 years and I am a new childminder registered with Ofsted looking to care children in my settings next to Forest Hill station from 3-4 full days  8am-6pm. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks 

Hi. My name is Paloma. I have been nanny for the last 11 years and now I am new childminder registered with Ofsted. I am looking for families looking for childminder. I would like to work 4 full days ( Monday to Thursday) from 8am to 6pm. I live next to Forest Hill station. I am also familiar with children´s activities around East Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead, Forest Hill.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

Paloma

Hi.

Hi. My name is Paloma. I have been nanny for the last 11 years and now I am new childminder registered with Ofsted. I am looking for families looking for childminder. I would like to work 4 full days ( Monday to Thursday) from 8am to 6pm. I live next to Forest Hill station. I am also familiar with children´s activities around East Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead, Forest Hill.

Thanks

Paloma

been nanny for the last 11 years and now I am new childminder registered with Ofsted. I am looking for families looking for childminder. I would like to work 4 full days ( Monday to Thursday) from 8am to 6pm. I live next to Forest Hill station. I am also familiar with children´s activities around East Dulwich, Peckham, Nunhead, Forest Hill.

Thanks

Paloma

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Paloma, 

I would be interested in having a chat with you about your childminding services. 

I have a lively, walking and almost chatting 12 month old daughter and am exploring childminding options. I have not been able to return to full time work but my daughter loves other children and, since I have no family support close by, I would love for her to have a healthy connection with another adult other than me and my husband. 

What is your set up? How much do you charge? Would you be able to do just a couple of mornings or do you need more committed hours than that? 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

All the best 

Naomi