P13 on diversion

On the return journey in the direction of Streatham, the P13 is diverting from Underhill Road to Barry Road and back onto Lordship Lane. Road works on Underhill somewhere causing the diversion. Looks like the diversion is only in one direction.

From the TfL website, "UNDERHILL ROAD: Route P13 is on diversion from Underhill Road/Crystal Palace Road to Lordship Lane/Grove Tavern via Barry Road and Lordship Lane due to a burst water main. Buses towards Streatham are not serving the stops Friern Road, Dunstans Road, Langton Rise and Belvoir Road."

• Thanks 1

It would be Thames Water which would need to give any time estimates, tfl would merely source their reports from Thames. And Thames would not be my go-to source for anything much nowadays. Thieving incompetents focussed on feathering the nests of their corporate owners at the expense of their customers whilst failing to meet the standards set them by their weak-willed regulator. Or words to that effect!

• Agree 3

I did see somewhere saying (would have been either TFL or Citymapper) that the route was due to be disrupted until Wednesday, which would be a pain... Can't seem to find mention of it now, however

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Oh gosh this is awful. How terrible. There will be lots of well to do parents trying to explain to Isla and Noah that someone with an ill and working class mind has stolen the picture that they worshipped for ten minutes or less when they were out and about for a whole weekend. The entire country should mourn. Soz, should have said half a minute. The entire country must mourn x
    • does anyone know Stephanie of SE15? found something of hers   please DM
    • Hi, I am looking for a cleaner. Thanks, Lucy
    • We will find out who is right at the beginning of the next calendar year. The Greeks also predicted it would not cause any problems and then, ooops, someone was left with egg on their face.   Also remember that every child leaving private education to enter state not only impacts the revenue predicted from the application of VAT but also takes a place that was previously empty but being funded by the parents of said private pupil - thus costing more from the tax-payers purse in the form of a double-whammy. There is also lots of research that suggests a small shift will mean the government will be left with a big hole to fill. Let's see who is right...I know what my money is on as a lot of.privately educated children don't come from families rolling in cash (the reality is a long way from the spin put out by the government).     Of course but maybe some also choose to use their hard earned money on something else...like, (ahem) for example, owning a second home in France.....they may, justfiably in some minds, also find themselves in the tax cross-hairs come October....;-)
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In