P13 on diversion

On the return journey in the direction of Streatham, the P13 is diverting from Underhill Road to Barry Road and back onto Lordship Lane. Road works on Underhill somewhere causing the diversion. Looks like the diversion is only in one direction.

From the TfL website, "UNDERHILL ROAD: Route P13 is on diversion from Underhill Road/Crystal Palace Road to Lordship Lane/Grove Tavern via Barry Road and Lordship Lane due to a burst water main. Buses towards Streatham are not serving the stops Friern Road, Dunstans Road, Langton Rise and Belvoir Road."

• Thanks 1

It would be Thames Water which would need to give any time estimates, tfl would merely source their reports from Thames. And Thames would not be my go-to source for anything much nowadays. Thieving incompetents focussed on feathering the nests of their corporate owners at the expense of their customers whilst failing to meet the standards set them by their weak-willed regulator. Or words to that effect!

• Agree 3

I did see somewhere saying (would have been either TFL or Citymapper) that the route was due to be disrupted until Wednesday, which would be a pain... Can't seem to find mention of it now, however

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Have you been to Ayres Bakery in Nunhead? It does the kind of thing you're talking about, but also other stuff very well. It's always busy.   Yes - it was called "Truly Scrumptious".
    • Could it be this cat? Listed as missing at the end of July. Not sure if he's been found.   https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/topic/348564-missing-black-cat/
    • Too many places offering 'baked goods' cakes and bread and the like. really `i'd be happy to see anything other than an estate agent,nail bar,barber shop,coffee shop or any branch of a chain.
    • Also it should be clear at the time of the session,  because for lane swimming the pool is divided into lanes (fast, slow etc) whereas for the family/open swim or whatever it's called, it isn't. It wouldn't be appropriate to have babies in the lane swimming sessions, and I've never seen children in them so I have no idea if there's an age limit, however presumably they would have to be able to swim and be able to go in the deep end (not that it's very deep at Dulwich!) But I haven't been there during school holidays.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In