CANCELLED Safer Neighbourhood Team meetings for Peckham Rye Park Ward area includes some of ED. 10 July 2024

CANCELLED Hi folks. Short notice but what can I do.  At Brenchley Gardens TRA Hall 10th July 2024 6pm till 7pm (so be back for kick off) is the local police safer neighbourhood team meeting.  It used to be so well attended years back, and many on here will be in that catchment area. 

https://www.met.police.uk/area/your-area/met/southwark/peckham-rye/about-us/crime-map

We can ask questions of the police of their thoughts about the GALA festival this year and how they felt it went crime-wise, and learn of issues in the area.

The police themselves do not publicise the meeting anymore on social media.  They have their email list and it includes councillors and local resident housing officers who rarely, if ever, attend.   But it is useful.  We do live in the quieter / least crime area of SE15/22 it's true.

Edited by PeckhamRose
IT WAS cancelled

2 hours ago, PeckhamRose said:

Hi folks. Short notice but what can I do.  At Brenchley Gardens TRA Hall 10th July 2024 6pm till 7pm (so be back for kick off) is the local police safer neighbourhood team meeting.  It used to be so well attended years back, and many on here will be in that catchment area. 

https://www.met.police.uk/area/your-area/met/southwark/peckham-rye/about-us/crime-map

We can ask questions of the police of their thoughts about the GALA festival this year and how they felt it went crime-wise, and learn of issues in the area.

The police themselves do not publicise the meeting anymore on social media.  They have their email list and it includes councillors and local resident housing officers who rarely, if ever, attend.   But it is useful.  We do live in the quieter / least crime area of SE15/22 it's true.

Hi, it was cancelled at 5.30pm half an hour before it was due to start for reasons of "operational needs".  We got there at 10 to 6 and the doors were closed and I looked at my phone and saw that email.  Shall update you when it is next due.

1 hour ago, Froglander said:

Do you have an email and a tel no for them?

Nope.  All they have on their website within the met police is an online contact form, as per the attached, if it works.   However, I do have contact number for the PCSO for the area and he can pass it on to the appropriate officer:  [email protected] 

https://www.met.police.uk/area/your-area/met/southwark/peckham-rye/contact-us/our-priorities

• PeckhamRose changed the title to CANCELLED Safer Neighbourhood Team meetings for Peckham Rye Park Ward area includes some of ED. 10 July 2024