My Chart

ydrmdy

11 hours ago, ydrmdy said:

Has anyone else experienced texts telling you there is a message for you on My Chart, only to find you have already read it, yet it continues to message you?

Yes My Chart for Kings does that and keeps telling you to add more info.  Annoying but not the end of the world.  It's probably all just data gathering as bits of the NHS get sold off to US health and IT companies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• oo this looks good!!  
    • It may be worthwhile asking attendants for recommendations - for instance which (of many) tomatoes are right for what uses. Which are the hottest, or not, of the chile peppers. Good greengrocers (like butchers and wet fish merchants) should know their stock and be able to recommend. What's 'good' or best (for what uses) may change from day to day.
    • The NHS Electronic Drug Tariff, which is updated monthly, is viewable online.  Here's the current version, opened at Part IIIA, professional fees:  https://www.drugtariff.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/#/00859526-DC/DC00859454/Part IIIA - Professional Fees (Pharmacy Contractors).   The basic fee in England for dispensing an item is shown there as £1.27.  I see that  £20 appears as the dispensing fee for medicines that aren't on the standard list of licensed medicines. The prices for the medicines themselves are in Parts VIIIA (standard licensed medicines) and VIIIB (unlicensed, etc). There's also a FAQ page https://faq.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/knowledgebase/article/KA-01473/en-us which partly explains the categories A, C and M that appear throughout the price lists.  There appear to be some ongoing revisions to the reimbursement scales that I don't know anything about.  There are obviously people actively in charge of what appears to be a large and complex system, which I also don't know much about.  The current problems seem to me to be largely about ongoing wide shortages of a significant number of medicines.   Why they've occurred and how they may be remedied I don't know.  If anyone wants to research this I'm sure there will be be some competent  commentaries  somewhere on the web.   I'd be glad myself for pointers to any usefully well-informed and informative articles. (And please also include any detailed stuff about any systemic quirks or faults that might make some transactions unprofitable for pharmacists.)    
    • PECKHAM PODCAST launches tomorrow, Wednesday 10  July at midday, with Dave Walker.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In