Bike parking on Townley Road?

sunbob

32 minutes ago, alice said:

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant ideally the coaches wouldn’t clutter up the roads and would park in the large tarmac area in front of the school thereby free in the Roads for bike stands et cetera.

I'm happy to criticise Alleyns, but there isn't space to dispatch coaches safely from the little tarmac semicircle in front of the school.

Also, the whole street is railings, there's a million places to lock up bikes along there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• it's all from Covent Garden market - just bigger uplift as they make it look nice (funny how a cardbox box in Lidl and a wooden carte can change perception)  
    • Not sure if this applies to the specific drugs mentioned above but recently I was looking for antibiotics my toddler had been prescribed. I went to five different pharmacies in the area and they all said they were out. Finally the bigger one in Nunhead explained to me why. Apparently for every prescription the pharmacies complete they get a set fee (I don't remember exactly but £20 or so) but this is fixed whatever the price of the drug is. The Dr had prescribed a drug that was more than £20 for the course, so any pharmacy who completed the prescription would lose money. Hence none of them stocking it. Seems like a totally mad system!
    • I saw a lettuce in Bora for £4.95 - and it wasn't gold-plated! It may be very pretty but the prices are unjustifiable and not everything there tastes as good as it looks. The russet apples I've bought were soggy and better in M&S. 
    • Semi-Final fixtures...   Tuesday 9th July Spain v France (20:00)   Wednesday 10th July Netherlands v England (20:00)
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In