Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I was ripped off and charged incorrectly too, also for tomatoes. Seemingly they have started taking over the entire pavement, passers by don’t seem to have the right of way on the pavement?! It’s like they own the corner.  I’ve been walked into twice by loading and unloading of boxes / crates. I walk the opposite side now and avoid. And before you say it “I’m aware it’s lordship lane and the advantages of shopping locally, but I’m not selling a kidney for fruit & veg”. 
    • I have just always assumed that anything in this shop would be extraordinarily expensive, which is why I have never been in there. I just admire the beautiful displays as I walk past, and marvel at all the different varieties of fruit and veg never seen elsewhere in East Dulwich. Not quite sure where I'm going with this post, except to say you have two chances not to spend more than you expected: the first when you see the price stated on the display, the second when you go to pay and are told what you have to pay. Two chances to think/say: I'm not paying that. And walk away. Or pay it and regret it and then post about it on here ..... ETA: Hadn't seen the post above, as I was writing this one     
    • I did question the price I was charged, as different from the price next to the tomatoes. I was given a refund but left feeling they had tried to rip me off ...
    • Was the price visible and clear?  That’s a huge mark up on average prices. Maybe they had the wrong price. They’ll probably have lots of cabbages left now! I don’t go there anymore either since I paid far far too much for tomatoes. I did question the price though and was told it was correct.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In