You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• i hope you complained. That's bad.
    • Sometimes I notice the planes in the early hours - 4 am ish- but that’s usually if I’m already awake.  I can hear very distant plane noises in the daytime but it does not seem like I’m under a flight path.     I did live here when Concorde was flying but close by in a different street.   Which road do you live in?  The worst ares I lived in for plane noise was Barnes.  It was unbearable. Had to stop conversations when they came over.  Lived there for less than a year as was renting.   While writing this I did hear a few distant plane noises.   My windows are closed.
    • This new series of long-form conversations with local Southwark people should interest many of us. Big Ideas, Local Traction is the keynote. Launching mid July.. First up will be Dave Walker MBE, a mediator born and bred in Southwark who also trains young people in schools to mediate with their peers who have a beef with one another. So that's a win-win as the young person trained up feels great about life and themselves and actively contributes to better relations in the school community. Here's a trailer: https://vimeo.com/974000783
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In