Anywhere selling decent strong tea bags locally?

Clipper Organic has been my go-to for years. I don't think the Organic is any more expensive than the non-organic. Cant beat it, and they do English Breakfast if you want something a bit brighter.

Ringtons English Breakfast is another good option but there aren't many stockists around here. Morrisons might sell it still. https://www.ringtons.co.uk/products/ringtons-breakfast-tea-bags-x-50

I get my tea from Birchall who are in Sydenham. Their tea is always really good quality - but it is expensive. I order online in bulk to get free postage. The breakfast tea is good and strong and their Darjeeling is the most consistent in quality (I find other brands lose flavour at certain times in the year) 

Another plus is that the bags are compostable, something I can confirm because I've been putting them in my dalek for years.

I have a referral code  42W012Q but I don't know if using it gets you a discount or not (it might only benefit me) either way they have a sale on at the moment.

Buy Tea Online | Award-Winning Tea | Birchall Tea Online Shop

Teabag tea, even the posh and dear stuff in nice packaging, is just dust. Leaf tea is so much better and you can adjust the amount you use to get your perfect brew. 

14 hours ago, jimmah said:

I get my tea from Birchall who are in Sydenham. Their tea is always really good quality - but it is expensive. I order online in bulk to get free postage. The breakfast tea is good and strong and their Darjeeling is the most consistent in quality (I find other brands lose flavour at certain times in the year) 

Another plus is that the bags are compostable, something I can confirm because I've been putting them in my dalek for years.

I have a referral code  42W012Q but I don't know if using it gets you a discount or not (it might only benefit me) either way they have a sale on at the moment.

Buy Tea Online | Award-Winning Tea | Birchall Tea Online Shop

Looks good. Thanks for posting. Less expensive than Ocado. I do like the Kenyan tea I’ve had in the past from M&S.

• Thanks 1