[BACK FOR SELLING] Two standing vertical fans. One is remote controlled and swivels. The other is stationary. £10 for both

I have two standing vertical fans for sale.

One has a remote control, swivels in a 90-degree oscillation and 3 speed settings. In perfect working condition.

The other fan is working too but only in a stationary position. It can also swivel but it struggles to complete a full oscillation and only manages half of it. There is no remote for this one, although it did come with one, I just can't find it! 

There are timers on them, but I never used it, so I can't comment on that.

Selling for £10 for both fans. Sorry but won't sell individually.

20240629_201954.jpg

20240629_205533.jpg

20240629_201900.jpg

Edited by IamTJ
on sale again as would be buyers never came

• IamTJ changed the title to [PENDING SALE] Two standing vertical fans. One is remote controlled and swivels. The other is stationary. £10 for both
  • 2 weeks later...

These fans are for selling again, as I had three people on this forum that were coming to collect, then each cancelled coming them, for one reason or another. Not sure why I have gotten this pattern of response, but I'll try one more time!

• IamTJ changed the title to [BACK FOR SELLING] Two standing vertical fans. One is remote controlled and swivels. The other is stationary. £10 for both