Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I’ve found a debit card belonging to an Eric. Happy to return it to you if you can confirm your full name and which bank the card is from. Thanks!
    • This is our practice cat Raymond 🙂 Very spoilt and very well looked after! Just has an awful habit of rolling in dirt!  He is 13 years old with numerous health conditions, we can assure you he is good.  He has an instagram @thehoodcat See attached photo of his Birthday party last month. He does love attention on weekends when our office staff are not in and wonders up Ashbourne Grove or Lordship Lane  Appearances can be deceiving...  Thank you all for your concern x
    • update - I went this morning expecting to be turned away and amazingly I had my blood test so the unexpected reminder yesterday was correct. They had a bit of a struggle printing out the referral but after I got it I went downstairs and was seen straight away. I noticed my form did say "Urgent" although nobody had told me this - in fact when I went in two weeks ago to pick up the referral the first time they simply said no tests at all until further notice and didn't give me the referral.        
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In