Call for potential witnesses/video: accident outside 8-10 Underhill Rd SE22 0AH on Thursday 27/06/24 between 0700-0800

IlonaM

• IlonaM changed the title to Call for potential witnesses/video: accident outside 8-10 Underhill Rd SE22 0AH on Thursday 27/06/24 between 0700-0800

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Yes. Thanks. I keep the teabag in the mug!
    • Has anyone else noticed that Yorkshire Tea seems less flavoursome?
    • I love this shop.  I regard it as a joyful expression of colour and freshness on Lordship Lane.  Like an art installation.   I probably go there once a month, and if over a year it turns out that I spend £25 more than I would have done at Sainsbury's or M&S (and I've no idea if that's the case), then I'm more than happy to have paid for the convenience and the personality of the place.
    • Bora lives in Hertfordshire the shop as been open 3yrs .he told me the early early mornings have caught up with him when he first opened he would go market 2-3 0clock in the morning come back to LL .have a klp in his van maybe couple of hours. Then about 5am he starts pulling all the fruit veg out side theshop setting up .some staff would appear about 5.30am.he mentioned that onetime he hadn't been home for 3mths .the wife was pleased 😌. Really nice hard working fella .said he will still be about for a short time.allways smiling and could talk for england 😊
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In