Mortgage broker/accountants/solicitor - Long term professional relationship

Alex.S

Hi all,

I'm in East Dulwich having lived here for a while, and am seeking to connect with some local mortgage brokers/accountants/solicitors to build a long-term professional relationship. I work for an independent wealth management firm in London, which has offices throughout the UK. I'm looking to build a genuine long term relationship that I hope will help benefit all parties involved, but most importantly clients. 

I'm conscious not to go into too much detail on a post as it may not be everyone's cup of tea/be proper, however below is some basic information about us: 

- We are fully FCA regulated 

- 8k+ Trustpilot reviews with the average being over 4.7/5 

- We have a 95% + client satisfaction index rating 

- We are one of the largest Chartered financial planning firms in the UK 

- We are fully independent, offering whole of market advice 

- Areas we get involved in: Retirement planning, investment planning, protection planning, income tax planning, inheritance tax planning, and working with self employed/Ltd.Co owners to help them build finical plans. 

- Our clients range in age from from early 20's - late 90's and clients are at the centre of our values 

Should you want to discuss this further, please feel free to comment on the below so that we can have a chat.

*Please note this is not an advertisement, more of a networking post. I also hope to share some basic information material about financial planning that I think could benefit us all on this forum at a later stage*

Kind regards, 

Alex