Lost cat?

NataliaSara

31 minutes ago, Nigello said:

It looks poorly cared for - no collar, long fur, underfed - so I hope the owner is found and makes every effort to care for it properly. Shameful 

Try to avoid making assumptions.  Many an older cat ends up looking like it's not being looked after when that's simply not true.  It could also just be a stray in which case looking scruffy is all part of.

This is our practice cat Raymond 🙂

Very spoilt and very well looked after! Just has an awful habit of rolling in dirt! 

He is 13 years old with numerous health conditions, we can assure you he is good. 

He has an instagram @thehoodcat

See attached photo of his Birthday party last month.

He does love attention on weekends when our office staff are not in and wonders up Ashbourne Grove or Lordship Lane 

Appearances can be deceiving... 

Thank you all for your concern x

d1b235dc-9633-4d3d-bfb9-fc75d53656b6.JPG

thumbnail_A475D8D6-B376-4E02-ABEE-E1BDBF814141.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Justice must be done yes but it also must be seen to be done and in this case it hasn’t been
    • It's a long shot but if anyone finds a wallet with a provisional driver's licence, a bank card, 2 x Zip cards and cash in it please let me know. Lost today either on the 185 bus (boarded at County Grove around 9.45am today and Zip card used, and got off at Goose Green) or on Lordship Lane between the Goose Green bus stop (towards Lewisham), crossed at the crossing opposite the Co-op, and the destination was the Neighbourhood Vet. The vets have done a thorough search, and I've left my details with several of the shops and the post office on Lordship Lane, as well as contacting Camberwell Bus Garage and checking various 185s on their way back from Lewisham. Everyone's been very helpful but it hasn't turned up as yet - it may well have been stolen of course. Cards etc are in the name of Jose/ Gabriel - thank you.
    • How can you say that if you are not party to the contractual arrangements between the school and Krys.?
    • It just seems like a school that wants to invest in the local community would support long established club that is helping multiple generations, rather than close it in order to start something new. Looking at the approaches of different headteachers, research does show you can see trends or styles of headship. Maybe current head isn't looking to get recognised for the long term community investment. Which isn't necessarily surprising given what sort of headteacher gets recognition by current system. This is a shame for the local people, but this may not be something that will affect the head/school leadership. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In