NEW fertility, pregnancy & postpartum nutrition practice

Ella P

Hi everyone! I’m a mum of 2 living in ED and just about to launch my new nutrition practice www.theseedclinic.com. I’m a Registered Dietitian who’s passionate about helping women harness the power of nutrition to get pregnant and have healthier outcomes for them and their babies. Clinic bookings will be available from 1 July via the website if anyone needs support with nutrition advice for fertility, pregnancy and postpartum plus social channels @theseedclinic and lots more coming soon! xx 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Like I have been saying : Steer well clear -   Lambeth Council refunded £1.5m to 'gagged' leaseholders https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv22x59zlxzo 
    • 17th August vs Wolves My friends two young teenage kids are coming over from Canada. One is an avid soccer  player. Her Dad and I would go to Arsenal games when he lived in the UK, and he's always banging on about them to his kids.  The daughter is so desperate to see them whilst she and her younger brother is over visiting their gran.  I used to be a season ticket holder but gave it up when VAR was introduced (not a fan of it) Tickets I know for league games don't go on public sale, and ideally I'm trying to get 3 tickets. It would be nice for Uncle James (me) to make some happy memories with the kids, and so I'm pleading to anyone who has any contacts or know of anyway I can fulfill a girls dream along with her champion lacrosse playing brother to see her Dad's and mine beloved team play Wolves. I thought I'd reach out to my community as I know a few of you are no doubt GOONERS. I really want to avoid ticket touts, as I've been stung in the past with them, and would hate for the kids to be disappointed. DM me or email [email protected] Many thanks  James  
    • Nadia has just finished completely renovating my garden border. A very experienced gardener who helped me decide on what would look good with minimal maintenance. She is very professional and reliable. I would definitely recommend her.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In