Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Another vote for Barrys! The Red box original. There's also the green box 'Irish'. Also available online through Ocado.   HP
    • I called Joseph earlier today to ask if he could help move quite a lot of large items tonight.   He was great - came when he said he would, with a great van.  He was really helpful and picked up all the items, then delivered them carefully after the 1.5 hours drive to their destination. I highly recommend Joseph if you need any removals carried out, of any items at all...a really helpful, smooth service - Thanks, Joseph!  
    • Ann, also owns lyttle minx nail salon on Lordship Lane. The spelling of Lyttle is not a typo from my side 😂. 
    • Also I thought results would be much slower than usual but I was told I'd get results in only five days. The system seems to be working if you can get an urgent referral, so maybe try to speak with GP. Although i'm not sure how you'd make an appointment if you could get a referral because, as you say, the Swiftqueue platform is down. I was lucky that I'd made the appointment before the cyber attack, I actually tried the reschedule today's appointment and even though it turned out to be marked as 'urgent' swiftqueue wouldn't let me into the system to change it.. maybe if you have urgent referral you'd be able to walk in. Needless to say the blood test department is pretty quiet. I turned up at 9am for a 9.29am appointment and was done and out of there by 9.05. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In