Battery pack for camping -borrow

sorcha stott

Hello,

I am going on my first micro-camper trip next week & I wondered if anyone had a portable battery pack for camping (like Jackery for example) that I could borrow?

It would be super useful! I am looking to buy one of these but cant afford the expense right now.

If I could borrow one of these I could leave something of equal value with you.

Thanks in advance! 😊

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• update - I went this morning expecting to be turned away and amazingly I had my blood test so the unexpected reminder yesterday was correct. They had a bit of a struggle printing out the referral but after I got it I went downstairs and was seen straight away. I noticed my form did say "Urgent" although nobody had told me this - in fact when I went in two weeks ago to pick up the referral the first time they simply said no tests at all until further notice and didn't give me the referral.        
    • Wow. I really didn't expect so many supportive - and sensible - comments. I really am very grateful, thank you. Just to address some of them... You're right, and I've tried that but my (new) house is generally 2-3 degrees above ambient without heating on. I've found a fan helps, even if it doesn't actually make the place cooler. My previous place was a 17th century cottage in Bucks which was permanently cold! Before that, an ex council flat in Crouch End which was also a bit draughty. So, I'm probably just getting adjusted to a 'normal' house. Also oddly enough I tried some of the 'rain noise' apps to help with the plane noise and they also made me feel curiously 'cooler'. Which brings me to... This is a great recommendation and one I've considered recently too. I don't actually work cos I retired last year, and ideally I'd have something I can actually go to sleep with, but yes, I do like the idea of active headphones. Definitely one to think about, thanks. I am in total agreement, and thank you for challenging me here. I saw a therapist for the first time last week and it does seem there are issues I really need to address. I have 'freaked out' in the past during periods of significant stress, and yes, I can see that I'm attributing the stress this time to the planes - when that's just a symptom, not necessarily a cause. However, it was pretty traumatic to have moved in, had two wonderful days (because by coincidence it was an easterly wind) then, on the Monday, when my partner went to work, a plane went overhead, low and loud, I thought to myself "Wow, I hope that doesn't happen too often", and severa hours later I'm a gibbering wreck. But, I totally take your point, and I'm going to work on myself, because, well, at 55 years of age, it's probably about time... Again, thanks all, as I say I really didn't expect so much help but there's been a lot of good, considered advice here.
    • Have you tried Thomson’s? Morrison’s sell it. I like my tea strong & much prefer it over Yorkshire
    • I recently went to a party at the Coplestone Centre in Coplestone Road. It has a  nice hall with a small kitchen and is easy to get to.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In