High sleeper bed with remote control LED lights included

High sleeper bed, with convertible sofa / sofa bed and desk with shelves.

sofabed suitable for child only.

also includes colour changing LED lights with remote control.

175cm high (bed base at 145 cm)
98 cm wide 

210cm long

Ladder additional 30cm deep at base

Some small scuff marks but very sturdy and in good condition.

will be dismantled.

Collection only 

(Sorry can’t get photo the correct way up. Chair not included. The second image shows what the led lights look like at night - light colours can be changed )

IMG_5734.thumb.jpeg.61e5fafa7cf122d932fd41f14dcf9b2b.jpeg

IMG_5743.jpeg.5e1f08d85d33a56a60852b628ab6207c.jpeg

Edited by Rightsaidfred

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Not strictly East Dulwich, sorry admin,  but very close! Does anyone know where I can get a printed booklet with the map and details of artists? There's a website, but the information isn't in a format to easily print off.
    • Congratulations! Devon is lovely! You could see if there's some kind of neighbourhood online group for Barnstaple, and put a similar post on there? Or ask local estate agents, moving firms etc  in Barnstaple?
    • Finally taking the plunge - between rental prices and being stuck in traffic jams all week in what is normally  a 30 minute journey - enough is enough  Does anyone know a man and van who might be able to help or is there a site I can go to for an idea of pricing ? Is there such a thing in this country as a transport co or man and van who say has come to London on  job and rather than go back empty, would prefer a return fare. Thanks in advance.
    • Couldn’t agree with you more - found them abut ten years ago and sometimes friends and I drive 30 minutes for brunch there. Great food - in my humble opinion better than the chains in Lordship Lane - each to their own.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In