Personal, caring and new business in ED!

Hello everyone,

Me (27 year old female, Crystal) and my partner (41 year old male Jason), have just launched our ?complete property development/ management business?. We are currently awaiting the completing of our shop lease in Dulwich!!!

In a nut shell, I was an architect?s assistant and my partner was a project manager. I currently run an unrelated business, covering ED and CP and I am studying Law at University. Jason is a highly experienced Heating engineer and Marketing and PR manager.

We have built up a large client base for property over the past 10-15 years due to Jason?s heating and plumbing company (mainly in Fulham and SW London), also including Jason?s fathers business which opened in 1973 and whom realised a market for ?one stop shop refurb/ development companies.

There are for TOO MANT COWBOY BUILDERS out there and we are fed up of people being ripped off by tradesman. Even when you employ a project management company, you will often find that they ?sub-contract? their work, hence the original company is NEVER responsible for time delays, incomplete or work or doggy tradesman. As we have multiple experienced and reliable tradesman within both our families and staff, including architects, surveyors, tiles, plumbers, electricians etc, we decided to all group together and form a company that takes responsibly for ever aspect of the job. WE ARE RESPONSBILE FOR EVERY ASPECT OF THE JOB!

Not only we will we project manage the job for free (excluding building construction), we employ all of out tradesman under our umbrella, so if anything goes wrong, we pick up the pieces! We only allow tradesman that we have personally worked with for at least five years to enrol under our ?umbrella?. Proof of this is ALWAYS obtainable.

We are a family business and a very genuine one. Our business launch has been 7 years in the making and was the brain child of our grandmother, after she was left ?8,000 out of picket after a project management company refused liability for a Gas engineer that took half his fee and ran off! In our business, we take care of everything, our Terms & Conditions clearly clarify this and we are insured for every ?worse case scenario?.

How are we able to offer such a guarantee and excellent service?

Quite simply, having two families, whom most of the members are well experienced within the trades has made it possible to group together and create a unique and reliable business.

All of you who inquire about are services are welcome to come and meet every one of our tradesman before you even request a quote. We can arrange group meetings or independent meetings, depending on what tradesman you may require. Unlike other project management companies, we also have a dedicated team of ?general care takers?.

General care takers are people who will make contact with you to check everything is going OK and are there to raise any issues you may have, without you having to raise them yourself. ALL meetings raised with your ?general care taker? are filmed for quality purposes (unless you request otherwise) and emailed to you, so you can see exactly what was discussed at the meeting, when you could not be present.

We take absolute pride in not only the tradesman/ architects/ planning advisers we provide under our ?employed? company umbrella but also the social and personal side of our business. The way we see it, is that our clients are all people just like us and if we put ourselves in a clients position, we know how daunting it can be to hand over large amounts of money to trust and instruct people to carry out developments or home improvements. We promise you that we will carry out all of our duties to the highest standard. We offer all clients the personal address and telephone number of our two founders/ directors and we are more than happy to arrange for you to attend a meeting at their own for reassurance. Additionally, you will be shown all material requests in advance (only 50% payable upfront), should you decide to use our company and only 50% (as standard) of labour costs. Our tradesman are honest, polite and have a personal relationship with our directors, whether that be childhood friends or family members. We truly feel for that reason are loan we are very unique.

When using Prentice- Property, you really do not have to worry about reliability, quality, cost or being genuine. Come and have a free chat, visit or both and you will see for yourself that we are in this business due to our experience, contacts and passion for the business.

We look forward to welcoming you in to our offices soon. Please call 07890954371 to make initial contact. Thank you.

WE CHARGE NO FEE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY OF OUR SERVICES. ALL OF OUR FEES ARE TAKEN FROM OUR ?JOB FEE? FROM THE PEOPLE WE EMPLOY.

We are also part of the ?Amnesty International, Amnesty to hours project?. For every 10 hours we employ a member of hour staff for, we donate an hour of our time by offering an hour of our services and the fee is donated to Amnesty International.

ALL fess obtained for Amnesty, will be made public and may be requested by you at any time.