Medical Surgery - good ones?

Avoid Tessa Jowlett at all costs. The GPs are great if you see one. Which I have once.  But they seem to be overwhelmed with too many patients registered and no staff to deal with the need.  The website ask my GP doesn't work most the of the time.  The phones are not being answered and pressing 1  never gets you a call back.   Which is a shame as some staff do try their very best to help you but the system is just so overloaded and it seems like a recipe to force everyone to go private.  Such a shame as the building is very well designed. Just not functional.  Always call 111. Is my advice now. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• This  classic venue in Bromley, featuring striking Art Deco architecture is facing closure. Can we help our neighbours in Bromley by signing the petition to try & save it?  The closure marks the end of a longstanding cinema in the town, with an era echoing the golden years of cinema in the 1920s and 30s. Its potential loss would mean more than just the closure of a cinema; it would mean the community losing a piece of its history.    https://www.instagram.com/p/C9HFLYLILhp/?igsh=aW55YWlpb2ZteTU4   More info here & you can sign the petition here:-   https://chng.it/TxTkhhJBKk
    • No indication TS will continue past the end of the year
    • personally I’d say this is about the timing! the new owners have recently taken over…. The extortionate pricing or “mistakenly” overpricing is a practice that has gone on for ages! unfortunately, nobody questioned it until now it remains to be seen if people will think with their wallets or their feet!
    • Quarter-Finals points...   Quarter-Finals table...   RC still in contention for overall winner, only 1pt behind leader, c'mon RC you can do it!..
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In