Charity shop with parking nearby

Just wondering if anyone knows of a charity shop, within about 20 mins drive of SE22, that you can park nearby when dropping off goods to donate? Thanks 

Depending on the amount, size and weight of the items you have got to donate, you could use a shopping trolley and walk or get a bus?

Though I learned from bitter experience how hard it was to take a shopping trolley full of books on the 37 to the Oxfam bookshop in Herne Hill 😂 Books are extremely heavy!

Also, you can now donate to Oxfam by getting a free bag online (sent to you in the post) and downloading a label and donation form/gift aid declaration.

You don't have to take it to the Post Office, you can use a Yodel drop off point eg the little supermarket in Barry Road.

However the bag doesn't hold all that much, and I think they are limiting it to one bag per person at the moment, due to the number of requests.

I recently used it to send them some smart work clothes, shoes etc which I am never going to wear again, having long ago retired, and even longer ago left the last job I had which required me to be smart 😂

However last time I looked at the tracking info the bag was still in transit, so goodness knows whether it will ever actually arrive.