For sale: Made.com jenson 6-8 extending dining table in oak, £200

Made.com Jenson 6-8 extending dining table in oak. This stylish and functional table is perfect for up to 8 people and has a maximum length of 210cm, making it ideal for large families or groups of friends. The table is made from high-quality oak and has a lacquered finish

The table is extendable, comfortably seats 6 when not extended and can just about do a cosy 10 with two people on the ends at a push!

Purchased from made.com about 5 years ago, there are signs of wear as you would expect, I have tried to show these in the photos. The table though has been well looked after and is in very good condition.

It’s always been left extended so there is no difference in the wear or colour of the extension lead vs the rest of the table. 

I really like it and would keep it however I need a table that seats 10 now and this one is just a little too small for that! 

Chairs and bench are not included.

From a smoke and pet-free home, collection only from Ondine Road. It will come apart (legs and frame can be detached from the table) so would probably go in a decent size car, the table top (170x90) would be the biggest piece when disassembled.

IMG_0982.png

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

IMG_0973.jpeg

IMG_0975.jpeg

IMG_0976.jpeg

Hi 

I am interested in this table. What is the height from the floor to the bottom of the top of the table. I am trying to work out whether it will work with the height of our existing bench and provide enough leg room. I can see from the dimensions that the height of the table is listed as 75cm but wasn't sure whether this is to the top of the table from the floor. 

Thanks

Sarah