How can I contact Dulwich Park maintenance? Overgrown thistles on jogging path

14 hours ago, Kathleen Olander said:

Having looked at the map again it does look as though the dogs and joggers have to share that perimeter path.  I would avoid and jog on the main paths if I were you.  

Many dog walkers just let their dogs off lead on that path and they just poo where they like as they can't be seen.

Strange response - the perimeter path is great for jogging (when not too wet). Dog walkers easy to avoid and less of a dog poo issue than most pavements in Southwark. This take is completely different to my experience on the jogging route - which I find to be one of the nicest places to run in the area (plus Dulwich Woods). 

10 hours ago, Katherty said:

I really hope not. When I last ran that path, it was fine. I think most dog walkers in the park are responsible and clean up their mess. 

Most probably do, some don't, especially the ones that walk 5 or 6 or more.  The point is they are off lead in that area, as you know it is quite overgrown, so it is impossible to know sometimes where the dog has pooed.

1 hour ago, TES said:

Strange response - the perimeter path is great for jogging (when not too wet). Dog walkers easy to avoid and less of a dog poo issue than most pavements in Southwark. This take is completely different to my experience on the jogging route - which I find to be one of the nicest places to run in the area (plus Dulwich Woods). 

Strange response - This take is completely different to my experience of seeing dog poo on most pavements in Southwark.  Most dog owners do pick up after their dogs on the pavement, and Southwark also do a great job at keeping our pavements clean.