Lost cat

I’m posting on behalf of a friend.  Has anyone seen Hattie?  She went missing at lunchtime yesterday from Elfindale Road.  She is very small and timid and this is the first time she’s ever been out overnight.   If you live nearby please can you check your shed or cellar.  

f45a7da5-2883-4d4a-a321-a821be1161ae.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hope you are ok now, Pugwash.
    • Think things through - it's less than 2 weeks as term is finishing, so it is accurate. And also, it's 2 weeks as he is no longer expected to be there ever according to what was told to him (so whether it's 2, 8 or 16, it is "all the same" as he would no longer be there). So, as there are no more classes taking place between now and the new term in September, it was 2 weeks notice...  You talk about sympathy, but try and understand how much planning do you consider you can do when school breaks for term? How many meetings do you think can be arranged when everyone goes away for summer breaks? Do you understand the complication that the club is left in? This is just a community hub disassembled just like that, just because Alleyn's "feels like", and still very discriminatory, as they are not treating the other clubs the same way.    Imagine you had a daughter or a son in a club, from which you expected them to learn from and continue their training in that sport/interest throughout the years. You wouldn't be too happy if just at the end of term their dance classes/football practice were announced to be discontinued, and come the new year, you would have to consider sending them to Lewisham or Blackheath instead of Alleyn's just because no more dance classes/football practice was available nearby as all other gyms and football grounds were taken by other clubs which taught at a level that you felt wasn't appropriate for your children (I know it is an extreme example, but it is given hoping you can understand the situation better) .   It is an abuse of power from Alleyn's, and that's coming from an institution that wants to be seen has having a strong moral code guiding their actions, and to have roots in the community too, so this is a huge drawback in those aims... Alleyn's absolutely not deserving of any sympathy here... 
    • Every so 0ften a thread about plane noise pops up.  Normally complaining about how loud it is over the area 🤔 It can get a tad annoying if the wind is in the wrong direction and flight paths are shifted, but unfortunately it is our (collective) doing.  No one wants to give up their foreign holidays, their imported from Peru out of season asparagus, goods from the far east, business trips when zoom/teams will suffice or even quick trips up and down the country (admittedly often cheaper than the train)  Unfortunately we all want to fly more, not less which means more crowded skies, more noise and often more people disrupted.  I do feel for you @BrendanC and it does ebb and flow, personally I got used to it over a winter period when windows are shut and as spring summer returned, with windows gradually cracking wider open, the increase in noise became more tolerable. Hang on a few months and hopefully next spring will be better  
    • I find prices are pretty clearly marked per kilo and I've actually found the cost pretty fair for the quality of the produce. In fact I find it better priced than M&S who's fruit veg and sald prices have become silly
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In