Lost cat

I’m posting on behalf of a friend.  Has anyone seen Hattie?  She went missing at lunchtime yesterday from Elfindale Road.  She is very small and timid and this is the first time she’s ever been out overnight.   If you live nearby please can you check your shed or cellar.  

f45a7da5-2883-4d4a-a321-a821be1161ae.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Thanks so much everyone for the great recommendations. I'll be trying rice & peas this week, and will then go on to try some of the others. 
    • Important update - I am pleased to say that a few club members (myself included) and Krys (the Tigersharks coach) met with Alleyns to discuss reasonable next steps. The School apologised for the way Tigersharks had been treated and we are now in a dialogue to try and save the Club. This is still very much a "watch this space" but there is a glimmer of optimism for the Club. Thanks again for all your support. 
    • Only trouble with Southwark council collection is that they won’t collect from inside your property, you need to leave it outside for them to collect. All good if you’ve got someone to help you carry the sofa outside but if not you’ll need to pay a bit more for removal people.
    • Looking for a small unwanted flat screen TV for a care home resident.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In